ADVERTISEMENT

An announcement…

masonchoate

Publisher
Staff
Sep 1, 2021
I’m very pleased to announce that today is my first day as the publisher of HawgBeat.com.

What does this mean?

I’ve been working behind the scenes since January to make this change with Rivals and our previous publisher, Jimmy Smith. I’m very thankful for Jimmy, who took a chance on me as a college kid and made me managing editor of the website.

What is going to change?

This is something that will be fluid as I continue to grow in the position. Right away we are at more of an advantage now that the publisher role is filled by someone on the beat. I plan on bringing in more contributors and doing what I can to make the site better with more content and more inside information. I truly believe we have the chance to be one of the top sites in the Rivals network and the work to make that happen has already started.

Why does this matter?

This website has been a revolving door for the past few years. There’s been a lack of consistency and that’s not fair to you loyal subscribers. I’m here for the long haul. I’ve made this commitment and I’m excited for what the future holds. Tell your friends about HawgBeat.

Thank YOU

Thank you all for supporting me and for reading my content. I wouldn’t have been offered this position if people didn’t read my work or accept me when I took over as managing editor.

Let’s get to work!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News