ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas AD Jeff Long is the #1

BB's Pig Man

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 16, 2008
college AD in America right now.

He's bold, creative, smart, a good communicator and a great planner for our Arkansas Razorback future.

Kudos to AD Jeff Long...even if he sells Pepsi instead of Coke and makes twice as much $$$$$ for Arkansas Razorback Athletics.

Go Hogs! Stay Long! ;)

If you love program destroying morons then Long is your man. Other than making his entire name off of firing the best coach we've ever had he's done nothing but promote his own career. NOTHING!
In the meantime we are supposed to be satisfied and giddy with 6-8 win seasons. Yippee!! Get ready for another joyful 6-7 win year next year in year four of the Bert era. I seem to remember a top 5 finish in year 4 of the Petrino era.

If you love program destroying morons then Long is your man. Other than making his entire name off of firing the best coach we've ever had he's done nothing but promote his own career. NOTHING!
In the meantime we are supposed to be satisfied and giddy with 6-8 win seasons. Yippee!! Get ready for another joyful 6-7 win year next year in year four of the Bert era. I seem to remember a top 5 finish in year 4 of the Petrino era.
If you call turning down the Michigan and Stanford jobs "promoting his own career" than he is guilty. I don't know what you do for a living, but I can tell you that people in Sports Administration across this country think very highly of Jeff and how he conducts himself and his business. He has made some very tough decisions (firing BP wasn't one, it was a matter of law and he didn't have a choice) and from where I sit, he has always made them with the best interest of the student athletes and the University of Arkansas at the forefront. Many people had no idea of the problems that CBB and CMA inherited, and I think they are both doing a great job of building the programs back the right way! Sure, we all wish they were winning more right now, but I am willing to wait it out to have it done the right way, and the way that will last!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT