ADVERTISEMENT

bad sportsmanship

cadillac pickup

Prospect
Sep 14, 2003
The Missouri DE who got tossed from SEC championship game --- didn't he deliver a cheap shot to BA in our game?

Yes, same guy. The SEC players usually take care of these types of players. If he plays next year look for him to be out with something broken early in the season. Things like that drops players in the draft also. Seeing that it keeps happening, coaching must be involved. Not sure if it is the HC but, odds are there is a dirty coach having him target QBs. There is no lower slime than these type coaches. They will be the first ones to cry when the favor gets returned. My opinion is that the Missouri program is dirty. And all the crying in the world by Missouri fans won't change that. Dirty coaches and players crash hard in the SEC. They will learn. I expect to see their players have a high injury rate in 2015.

Exactly. I'm with you 100% Top. Missouri is as dirty of a program as Auburn. Fortunately for Bama, their QB had not sustained a previous injury and he was able to pop back up from such a hit. I have to tell you, after watching BA getting hit late several times, I am afraid I would not have been as good sport about is as BB was.

Re: Ray = Nick Farley

That fvck is the biggest reason I hate Auburn almost as much as I hate Texas. I have no problem with Gus though. Too bad Arkansas powers that be botched Gus.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT