ADVERTISEMENT

Big time news if wrong will not post again.

hawgman77

Prospect
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
I have been bashed quite a bit when I have posted on commits but I have a source that has only been wrong 1 time in last 10yrs go back and look at my history. Kamren Curl will commit to us and OU has tried very hard to get him recently as will Chevin Calloway should commit to us and Texas is pushing hard that is two big gets from home schools don't care what anyone says that is good recruiting. Also we have a commit that is about to get an OU offer that is very underrated but since so many of you are smarter than all coaches and me it is just Josh Paul our only 2 star prospect OU is gonna offer don't think it will matter at all he is fully committed but since he is a 2 star most of you will not care I guess surely OU could never offer an Arkansas commit that is only a 2 star I have a friend on their staff I have known for 40yrs he never lies to me they are high on him but oh shit Arkansas fans he is a 2 star so I must be full of it because they cant play sorry sarcasm just used to replies from our fans that think all our recruits are not that good many are now let the attacks begin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News