ADVERTISEMENT

Brett Bielema trolls Longhorns while shaking Charlie's hand

You amateurs don't know what a real upside-down Hookem Horns flash is! For a real one you raise your hand way up over your head with the horns down! What Bielema did could hardly be called an insult to a Texas fan. They have seen far worse by an Ark coach!

Re: Put your glasses on and take another...

look.... YOU can tell just as everyone else can, the picture was photoshopped!

I honestly don't think it's a big deal, but the people claiming it's photoshopped are just laughable. There's a video of it!

[Update No. 2]: VIDEO EVIDENCE. Bielema only moved his fingers for a second, but that's when Peters snapped the photo. Was it an intentional "horns down" sign? Maybe, maybe not. Doesn't look intentional like you would think from the photo.

This post was edited on 12/28 12:48 PM by JeanClaudeVanHam

Video

I still don't see the horns down. Horns down is both arms extended and locked above the head. Make fists and bend wrist foward. Extend pinky and index fingers. There is no other way to do it. Go back and watch Nutt do it. There is no super secret way to do it. That's like doing the woo pig with the arms hanging by your side.

Dear God people this pic is photo shopped all to hell. For starters since when is a persons pinky longer than the index finger? 2nd I know CBB is a big guy but since when is a person pinky as fat as your index finger. .............AND so what if he did anyway its part of the damned rivalry STHU already geeeez.

I too wish he had done it the right way, in Strong's face. Then flipped him the bird. It is Texass we are talking about. The conference killer. I think some HOG fans should make Bevo into steaks and cook them at the tailgate. Pass them out to Texass fans, the tell them after they swallow it. There is nothing you can do to Texass fans that is disrespectful. Heck, the devil has "horns".

The video clearly shows he just flexed his two middle fingers and wasn't flashing the horns down. You're the one trolling and Texass fans seem desperate to find something, anything to motivate their team with since they know they're clearly overmatched in this game.

Re: Bo Mattingly quote:

"Ran into Bret Bielema at practice and he says he did not do the "horns down" in photo with Charlie Strong. Appears to have been photoshopped"

Longhorn fans are really trying everything to fire up the team..... Longhorn network showing old razorback games.... Over and over.... All painful defeats for us.... I hate those sumbitches more than ever.... . Oh well I need to take a powder and go to bed
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Longhorn fans are really trying everything to fire up the team..... Longhorn network showing old razorback games.... Over and over.... All painful defeats for us.... I hate those sumbitches more than ever.... . Oh well I need to take a powder and go to bed
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Re: Bo Mattingly quote:

The picture was not photoshopped. If you look at the video you can plainly see that Bielema's fingers twitched for just a second and that's when the pic was taken. It was very innocent and that's why CBB is denying he did an downward Horns sign! This is all BS.

Seems to me it would fire them up more to show their losses. I had a great time at the 2000 Cotton Bowl!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Come on Smash look at the pic especially the hand....for one the hand is backwards, and the pinky is the same size if not bigger than the index finger (hence the hand being backwards) so yes Photo shopped all to hell, and not a good one at that

The guy who took it swears its not PS but I looked at the video and for a split second Bielema did pull his center 2 fingers inward but I have done the same thing myself. To me the video really shows it was a twitch and nothing else. Bielema has too much respect for Strong to do anything like that. Now if he has a chance he will put 50 or more on him but I'm sure he did not on purpose do a downward Hook'em sign.

For what it's worth....they just showed CBB on the sideline doing the samething. Looks like a habit he has. Seems like people don't notice it till you play the long horns.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT