ADVERTISEMENT

Butthurt and Ohio St.

tdoughe

Signee
Jun 26, 2008
Anyone else a little pissed off at that weak sauce schedule the buck eyes have to play. I mean look at this gauntlet they have to run, brace yourself, it's chilling:

Hawaii
Northern Illinois
Western Michigan
@ Indiania (brutal game )
Maryland
Penn St. (Just got beat by Temple)
@Rutgers
Minnesota (2nd toughest game)
@illinois
Michigan St. (Only tough game of the year)
@Michigan ()

I mean our month of October this year would equate to three years worth of difficult games for them. What would we do with a schedule like that? Exactly right, I thought the same thing - Montez could've been licking our trophy.

They have talent no doubt, but they likely will never be challenged save for Michigan St. They looked shaky for awhile against Va. Tech, and who knows what could've happened if ESPN didn't put a hex on the qb.

They will likely be completely healthy for the CFP after playing this powder puff schedule. The Big 10 always says the SEC plays to many easy out of conference games, by my count they have 10 easy games. I'm butthurt to the max about their schedule and wish Urban would kindly step in a pile of horse manure. Can't stand his arrogance, attitude or his smug smeagle like face. Play our schedule Urban and I bet your heart problem would magically re appear.

I would love a shot at a home and home. Don't know what the outcome would be, but I'd like to do it right after they play Michigan St., then they'd get a small taste of SEC life.

(Insert mike drop gif)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News