ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari, Most excited about and biggest fear?

JunkyardHawg

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 7, 2004
Most excited about him being rejuvenated. He's already hitting the community hard and bought a nice house. I feel like he's on a mission like never before. UK fans that i know never wanted this. It's their worse nightmare. They wanted him to take a job at a podunk school or retire. It's been tough on them to admit that Arkansas is real and they bruh the 90s rivalry off as a fluke. I think we get a good 5-8 years out of Cal and at least two final fours. Also excited about our regular season. He always has played a tough non-con and normally has a high seed. Higher seeds have a better history of Tourney success.

Biggest fear, none really. I don't believe he's washed up. I think his biggest problem was believing that he could still win with Frosh and keeping the same man to man defense and two post dribble drive offense. If i had a concern, it would be his loyalty to certain players but it's not too big of a concern.

We've got a humble and hungry Cal and as long as he is here, the offseason will be almost as much fun as the regular season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News