ADVERTISEMENT

Chavis And Recruiting

Ron Boargundy

Letterman
Aug 31, 2007
For those who are saying that Chavis doesn't recruit, here is a list of Chavis' all time recruits he is accredited with sealing the deal.

I referenced this list against the major 3 recruiting services and took the larger star rating, often giving the Rivals rating due to the fact that I think it is more accurate. This also does not include a list of top players that he recruited to Tennessee. The ratings simply do not go back that far.

Below this list, I am including a link containing the names of the NFL Players he placed in the league as well. 72 Players in the NFL and counting, and this exhaustive list I have linked does not include current aTm players headed to the league, or undrafted free agents. This is only a list of those drafted in the league under Chavis' coaching.

This shows that not only is the narrative that Chavis does not recruit to be false, he also has a long history of developing talent as well.

Chavis Recruits

Daylon Mack *****
Clifton Garrett *****
Dwaine Thomas ****
Anthony Hines ****
Kendell Beckwith ****
Frank Herron *****
Greg Gilmore ****
Deondre Clark ****
Tashwan Bower ****
DaShaun White ****
Charles Oliver ****
Corey Thompson ****
Melvin Jones ****
Santino Mrchiol ****
John Battle ****
Tyrel Dodson ****
Ikenna Okeke ****
Deshaun Barnes ***
Buddy Jonson ***
Trey Lealaimatafao***
Donnie Alexander ***
Lewis Neal ***
Duke Riley ***
Tahj Jones ***
Clifford Chattman ***
Herman Lathers ***
Carson Anderson ***

NFL Players Under Chavis

https://www.goodbullhunting.com/201...layers-nfl-draft-picks-lsu-tennessee-texas-am

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News