ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Joe Biden!!! #46 President of the United States!

You’re welcome, kids.
PlushScrawnyConch-max-1mb.gif

Also TX will be 4-6 whoever is watching CNN like me for their magic board wonders.

Only the cities are near complete.

Alright so where we’re at right now, the swing states are still swinging. The really interesting shit is Virginia (trending red), NC (trending blue), Ohio (trending blue)

Alright so where we’re at right now, the swing states are still swinging. The really interesting shit is Virginia (trending red), NC (trending blue), Ohio (trending blue)
NC and OH both red bubba. Biden’s early OH lead already cut in half

Actually “swing states” FL/GA are going red

Ohio is much closer than I thought it be. But I bet both it and NC will be in the +1 pub side. Pubs are playing defense just enough in some states and picking up some crazy victories in some. Miami was +300,000 net votes for Trump. Just crazy.

However, it’s funny they’re not calling Florida. You can tell they won’t call the Pub close states to sway the narrative. 7% of vote left which is approximately 700k votes...300k be difference it would have to be 200-500k...sooo about a 30 pt difference. Florida is over.

Reactions: Mass31
However, it’s funny they’re not calling Florida. You can tell they won’t call the Pub close states to sway the narrative. 7% of vote left which is approximately 700k votes...300k be difference it would have to be 200-500k...sooo about a 30 pt difference. Florida is over.
Trump has FL/GA. No doubt

Ever since 2000 calling Florida early is not what the networks want to do

With the way the Latin vote has gone in TX and FL, I think Arizona is gonna be extremely interesting.
AZ Latino vote is a lot different. AZ is going the opposite direction of FL.

AZ is more Mexican immigrants which are stronger to D. Southern FL is more Venezuela, PR, Dominican, etc...swinging more R.

Trump improving standing with minorities is something no one saw. At the same time the white (or privileged) voter has flipped to Biden.. which is what we are seeing in Ohio. The irony of this election so far is too much lol
I saw it and been seeing it for some time now. People are waking up to the Dem con! Malcolm X called black Dems chumps in the 60’s for not getting anything for their vote. Took a while but now more are starting to see it, thanks to trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT