ADVERTISEMENT

Dearest HawgBert Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikkichavanelle

Hall of Fame
Staff
Sep 21, 2014
It appears I've upset a number of people in the community by allowing politics to be discussed (and for engaging in it myself) so going forward we will once again moderate for political content. I thought from seeing other Rivals team site boards allow such discussion, that it would be fine to implement during a time where there are such few sports events going on. I was mistaken thinking that it wouldn't become a problem.

Feel free to post sports-related content that may have social/political aspects to them but if the thread derails into an all-out political post like we've seen then it will either be moderated or locked.

Some have pointed out that they think the moderators are "liberal" and I can assure you I neither knew nor cared about any of the moderators political leanings when I chose them to help create, facilitate and moderate discussion on the board. Since Wiz was removed from the mod team I haven't added a fourth moderator but figure now would be a good time to add another. If you're interested, lmk.

Thanks again to all the Bertians for being here and a reminder... 78 days until Arkansas football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News