ADVERTISEMENT

Football Donavaughn Campbell

nikkichavanelle

Hall of Fame
Staff
Sep 21, 2014
I reached out to Campbell to see what's up but no response just yet. He hasn't been followed by Coach Davis or Coach Pittman but he has followed back coaches from Arkansas State, Indiana, Iowa State, Texas Tech, Sam Houston, Central Oklahoma, FSU and many more since entering the transfer portal. Based on what he did at LSU, honestly not sure he'd be worth a spot if Arkansas gets both St. John and Henderson, which at this point I think they will. Seems to me like he'd get a whole lot more playing time elsewhere.

SENIOR SEASON (2019)
Campbell played 53 snaps on the offensive line in six games including the playoff game but not the National Championship game. His most snaps (18) came in game one against Georgia Southern, he earned a PFF grade of 67.

JUNIOR SEASON (2018)
Saw action in three games … Had best outing of career against Ole Miss, seeing action on 63 offensive snaps in the LSU victory … Also played against Mississippi State and Rice.

SOPHOMORE SEASON (2017)
Played in one game and served as backup at left guard … Redshirted the 2017 campaign.

FRESHMAN SEASON (2016)
Played in four games, all in a backup role as a true freshman ... Saw action against Jacksonville State (nine plays), Missouri (seven plays), Southern Miss (one play) and Arkansas (five plays) ... Recorded three knockdown blocks, two coming against Jacksonville State.

HIGH SCHOOL
The top offensive guard prospect in the state of Louisiana as a senior in 2015 ... Four-star rating from ESPN, Scout, Rivals and 247Sports

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News