ADVERTISEMENT

(ELITE 8) Hawgbert Ultimate Animal Deathmatch, Part 1: Large Land Animals

A

anon_tmdio4dg73n6j

THE FINAL FOUR IS LIVE: https://arkansas.forums.rivals.com/...-deathmatch-part-1-large-land-animals.109991/

In this first part of what will be a 5 part series, we'll vote on which of these large land animals would be the ultimate deathmatch foe.

Each round will last 24 hours, and voting locations will be linked. This event will span a couple weeks, having 5 total parts. Part 1 is Large Land Animals. Part 2 will be Small Land Animals and Insects, Part 3 will be Birds and Part 4 will be Aquatic Animals. Part 5 will have the winners of each bracket face off in an ultimate final four to determine the baddest animal out there.

Here's the premise:
-These animals all face off in a neutral environment in a battle to the death.
-1 member of each species.
-You can assume an animal would use rocks and sticks if it is able (i.e.: Gorilla).
-Your job is to vote for the animal you believe would win this fight to the death.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The fine folks of Hawgbert have spoken. Here are the remaining contenders:
e67bc08d15.png

We had two upsets in the first round:
  • 3 seed Rhinos bested 2 seed Lions by 17 votes at the time of the polls closing (40 votes to 23 votes).
  • Another 3 seed is looking to make a run as 3 seed Gorillas bested 2 seed Crocodiles by an insane 34 votes at the time of the polls closing (45 votes to 11 votes).

I would like to thank all of the participants as we averaged 60 voters on each poll in less than 24 hours. A great turnout for sure. Let's keep it rolling. On to the Elite 8.....

Vote:
Only vote once for each. The site shouldn't allow more than one vote per user, but please use the honor system anyway.

1. Polar Bear vs. 2. Tiger: VOTING CLOSED; Polar Bear Wins

1. Jaguar vs. 2. Grizzly: VOTING CLOSED; Grizzly Wins

1. Hippo vs. 3. Gorilla: VOTING CLOSED; Hippo Wins

1. Elephant vs. 3. Rhino: VOTING CLOSED; Elephant Wins

Here's how I voted, argue with me:

Tiger
Grizzly
Hippo
Rhino

There can only be one.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT