ADVERTISEMENT

Everybody line up ITT

Originally posted by BOSSHOGFREE:
Im sure weve hashed this out but is this RD?

Originally posted by Crazorback:
I got no problems with you Boss. Passionate fans are gonna have disagreements. I like it. Keep it up bro. Go Hogs and Ram pride baby!!!
I hope you fall on your face and knock your two front teeth out!
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by talley7100:
You take this message board and the Internet waaaay too seriously. A great example was your posts during the coaching search. Razorback football is very important to all of us on this board, but most of us seemed to have enough self control to not make multiple threads a day that contained nothing but incoherent rants about Jeff Long. I could go on...

Who's Jeff Long?

You take this message board and the Internet waaaay too seriously. A great example was your posts during the coaching search. Razorback football is very important to all of us on this board, but most of us seemed to have enough self control to not make multiple threads a day that contained nothing but incoherent rants about Jeff Long. I could go on...
"This thread will not go away until JLS is fired!" three days later.....

Trey, thakns bro. Also to clear something up I went to HS with a guy who lived in my neighborhood with the initials RD and I dont want to put his name on here. Not talking about the media RD. Its a legit question.

Originally posted by Trey Biddy:

Im sure weve hashed this out but is this RD?

I got no problems with you Boss. Passionate fans are gonna have disagreements. I like it. Keep it up bro. Go Hogs and Ram pride baby!!!
I hope you fall on your face and knock your two front teeth out!?
wink.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/14 11:06 PM by BOSSHOGFREE

I couldnt remeber which user name you were. You know my bro bought my mom and dads old house. You need to come to a tailgate or something. Ill buy you a beer.

Yep. Was glad to see u get back instate man. Saw ur brother last year .

They kept getting deleted and then I was asked not to. So I didnt. If allowed it would have stayed up and you know it. Ha....

Originally posted by 1-1-Six Hog:
"This thread will not go away until JLS is fired!" three days later.....

Long time lurker on a friend's acct (sue me), and this will likely be the only post I ever make on the board, but don't let this being my first post keep you from squeezing your mouse extra hard as you rage about it at your desk....

1. You act like a douche; not only do you act like this, but you act like it to the point that I can say with 100% certainty you are a douche in real life.

2. You get soooooo rock hard about calling yourself creepy and flipping the catfish hole gang stuff back around at "the haters." Yeah, you guys are creepy as hell, but not in a good way. You finally "reeled a couple in" for us this year, so I can only imagine how so totally awesome you will be next year. Every time I read a catfish hole thread it's like I'm reading a Texas A&M board post and you're all alternating between jizzing in a community jar and stuffing hushpuppies into each other's bungholes, no offense.

3. The little things. The drama posts like this one, the overreactions, the acting like you're a better fan than everybody else, the fact that you probably have 3 twitter accounts just to follow all the recruits across the country and retweet their crap. The way you put pictures of your son in your posts, how you make him wear a cowboy hat, etc. I'm not trying to get personal but making your son look like a Texas ranger all the time and then having it pop up in every post you make is....you guessed it, douchey.

So yeah, there's a reason that you specifically and a couple others get made fun of on other sports message boards Just tone down your flamboyant e-persona and maybe you won't have to make these types of threads to make yourself feel better.

Now this I can be proud of. And to think you made your first post to pour all that out on someone you have never conversed with in any way in your entire life. Seriously thanks for the laughs. I mean..... I am truly honored. As for the comments about my son. He loves bull riders and the rodeo. He has a hat signed by a ton of PBR riders. He wears the hat when he wants to. But the fact that you would bring him uo tells me all I need to know about you.

Originally posted by 71ofDewm:

Long time lurker on a friend's acct (sue me), and this will likely be the only post I ever make on the board, but don't let this being my first post keep you from squeezing your mouse extra hard as you rage about it at your desk....

1.? You act like a douche; not only do you act like this, but you act like it to the point that I can say with 100% certainty you are a douche in real life.

2.? You get soooooo rock hard about calling yourself creepy and flipping the catfish hole gang stuff back around at "the haters."? Yeah, you guys are creepy as hell, but not in a good way.? You finally "reeled a couple in" for us this year, so I can only imagine how so totally awesome you will be next year.? Every time I read a catfish hole thread it's like I'm reading a Texas A&M board post and you're all alternating between jizzing in a community jar and stuffing hushpuppies into each other's bungholes, no offense.

3.? The little things.? The drama posts like this one, the overreactions, the acting like you're a better fan than everybody else, the fact that you probably have 3 twitter accounts just to follow all the recruits across the country and retweet their crap.? The way you put pictures of your son in your posts, how you make him wear a cowboy hat, etc.? I'm not trying to get personal but making your son look like a Texas ranger all the time and then having it pop up in every post you make is....you guessed it, douchey.

So yeah, there's a reason that you specifically and a couple others get made fun of on other sports message boards?? Just tone down your flamboyant e-persona and maybe you won't have to make these types of threads to make yourself feel better.

This post was edited on 3/14 11:38 PM by BOSSHOGFREE

1. You act like a douche; not only do you act like this, but you act like it to the point that I can say with 100% certainty you are a douche in real life.

2. You get soooooo rock hard about calling yourself creepy and flipping the catfish hole gang stuff back around at "the haters." Yeah, you guys are creepy as hell, but not in a good way. You finally "reeled a couple in" for us this year, so I can only imagine how so totally awesome you will be next year. Every time I read a catfish hole thread it's like I'm reading a Texas A&M board post and you're all alternating between jizzing in a community jar and stuffing hushpuppies into each other's bungholes, no offense.

3. The little things. The drama posts like this one, the overreactions, the acting like you're a better fan than everybody else, the fact that you probably have 3 twitter accounts just to follow all the recruits across the country and retweet their crap. The way you put pictures of your son in your posts, how you make him wear a cowboy hat, etc. I'm not trying to get personal but making your son look like a Texas ranger all the time and then having it pop up in every post you make is....you guessed it, douchey.

So yeah, there's a reason that you specifically and a couple others get made fun of on other sports message boards Just tone down your flamboyant e-persona and maybe you won't have to make these types of threads to make yourself feel better.
friday-damn-gif.gif

Now this I can be proud of. And to think you made your first post to pour all that out on someone you have never conversed with in any way in your entire life. Seriously thanks for the laughs. I mean..... I am truly honored.

Seemed like you wanted to better your e-self, brah. Thought I'd help

Now this I can be proud of. And to think you made your first post to pour all that out on someone you have never conversed with in any way in your entire life. Seriously thanks for the laughs. I mean..... I am truly honored. As for the comments about my son. He loves bull riders and the rodeo. He has a hat signed by a ton of PBR riders. He wears the hat when he wants to. But the fact that you would bring him uo tells me all I need to know about you.

1.? You act like a douche; not only do you act like this, but you act like it to the point that I can say with 100% certainty you are a douche in real life.

2.? You get soooooo rock hard about calling yourself creepy and flipping the catfish hole gang stuff back around at "the haters."? Yeah, you guys are creepy as hell, but not in a good way.? You finally "reeled a couple in" for us this year, so I can only imagine how so totally awesome you will be next year.? Every time I read a catfish hole thread it's like I'm reading a Texas A&M board post and you're all alternating between jizzing in a community jar and stuffing hushpuppies into each other's bungholes, no offense.

3.? The little things.? The drama posts like this one, the overreactions, the acting like you're a better fan than everybody else, the fact that you probably have 3 twitter accounts just to follow all the recruits across the country and retweet their crap.? The way you put pictures of your son in your posts, how you make him wear a cowboy hat, etc.? I'm not trying to get personal but making your son look like a Texas ranger all the time and then having it pop up in every post you make is....you guessed it, douchey.

So yeah, there's a reason that you specifically and a couple others get made fun of on other sports message boards?? Just tone down your flamboyant e-persona and maybe you won't have to make these types of threads to make yourself feel better.

This post was edited on 3/14 11:38 PM by BOSSHOGFREE

Thanks. You really seem like the type thats been stewing on this one a while. The only thing creepy going on is how long you have been thinking about ...... me.

Now this I can be proud of. And to think you made your first post to pour all that out on someone you have never conversed with in any way in your entire life. Seriously thanks for the laughs. I mean..... I am truly honored.

So much for only one post........

tumblr_midsyjyFov1ro9137o1_250.gif

I feel like 71 hit the nail on the head. It's just surprising that a man your age acts the way you do. What are you trying to accomplish with this thread anyways? It's not something any normal person who gets on s razorback message board for sports information would do. It's just weird.

Originally posted by WMFC:

In case you didn't know,the one liner and gif is old! GTFO.

Thanks. You really seem like the type thats been stewing on this one a while. The only thing creepy going on is how long you have been thinking about ...... me.

3787000_o.gif

Originally posted by passmore:

Agreed. So childish.

Originally posted by Scott O.:

Agreed. So childish.
tumblr_midmljhBJA1qfkqupo1_500.gif

Agreed. So childish.
I guess my attempt at sarcasm failed.

I don't like how you compare me to midget celebrities. Other than that, I understand the passion. You are just an intense dude. No reason to apologize for it. It is a message board. Tulsahawg is one of the most intense and loyal fans out there. He doesn't post here much anymore because of all the shit people talked about him. It will probably go that way for a couple more on here eventually. It stops being fun(ny) at some point.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

i'm a little confused.

is this thread about bosshog or WMFC & his gifs?

anyway- some people put themselves out there and some people lurk. if you put yourself out there you run the risk of being criticized. if you lurk you stay safe

message boards need both types of people

People say I act like Im a "better fan". Its simple..... the Hogs are either a part of your life or its something that is fun. Some make this board more of their life some just for fun. I am a Hog fanatic. No doubt. It honestly is a part of my daily and hourly life. And yes It gets old hearing the same old retread BS. Tulsa and I had a few chats this last recruiting season and everything he said has been coming true. Sad..... but true.

Originally posted by WhiskeyDrunk:
I don't like how you compare me to midget celebrities. Other than that, I understand the passion. You are just an intense dude. No reason to apologize for it. It is a message board. Tulsahawg is one of the most intense and loyal fans out there. He doesn't post here much anymore because of all the shit people talked about him. It will probably go that way for a couple more on here eventually. It stops being fun(ny) at some point.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Agreed. So childish.
I guess my attempt at sarcasm failed.
No it didn't. I realize that BossHogg said something about the one liner and gifs and then you guys are being sarcastic. I guess me using the Joker as sarcasm to your sarcasm
clown.r191677.gif
was lost too. No biggie....

LOL! Damn...please post more.

I'm not trying to get personal but making your son look like a Texas ranger all the time and then having it pop up in every post you make is....you guessed it, douchey.

You're ripping a pre schoolers choice of clothing or the fact he he has a loving attentive proud father & Boss is the douche? Wow just wow! That's one lucky kid IMHO.

Post less and FO more.

This post was edited on 3/15 7:18 AM by Hog Alumni

Tulsa and I had a few chats this last recruiting season and everything he said has been coming true. Sad..... but true.
????

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT