ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Final 2022 class spot(s) and recruiting stats

jacksoncollier

Hawgbert Financial Expert
Staff
Dec 22, 2018
Little Rock, AR
Still haven’t gotten any confirmation on staff as to whether they’re taking 4 or 5, but at this point I’d assume 5 since they’d take Walsh and Dunning together. Mentioned that in the Ford threat a moment ago.

Additionally, staff has narrowed down their primary targets to Ware, Walsh, and Traore. They want to move fast, but are willing to play the long game with Ware, and seemingly only him.

I know someone will ask about Wright, and staff hasn’t stopped recruiting him, but also seems like they’re going after the most realistic options without sacrificing too much talent and going towards 2023.

That’s not to say they don’t still have backup options they’re looking at like Anthony Black, Aidan Shaw, Udeh, etc., but those are prioritized currently for multiple reasons. Essentially, the three they’re focused on are the best and/or most likely to land currently. Black is good enough to be a major priority but his stock has risen so much and Duke has offered and it would take effort away from others to try to make up ground with him.

As Hutch stated in his article recently and I posted on Twitter, every single high school recruit Muss has landed has been in the Rivals150 (8/8), and that amount matches Anderson’s final 6 seasons as coach and includes Ted Kapita, who never made it to campus.

Muss has done that in 3 years and will sign up to two more Rivals150 players.

For comparison, Anderson signed 12 Rivals150 players in 8 years for an average of 1.5 per class. Muss is at 2.67 per class currently, but getting to 10 this year would give him 3.33 Rivals150 prospects per class.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News