ADVERTISEMENT

Final farewell to this site.

jaybiggsproject

Letterman
Gold Member
May 1, 2008
I'm not writing to complain. Changes are changes. I don't like certain aspects of this change and I will be leaving. Never thought I would but I just can't be in a place I don't trust anymore. First they pull this unprofessional switch and them they bring in a reporter who quite frankly couldn't give a damn about Arkansas. And she can say she will all she wants bit it's political talk to try and save subscriptions reality is were just a paycheck for her. Anyways enough with the beefs I wanted to say something more important. The last several years a lot of you have seen me go from an irrational person to an award winning musician about to take on a college coaching job. You have supported me and been there for me and I want to thank all of you that had in a part in it. I am a better person for some of you keeping me in check. That being said please take care of yourselves and eat other. Show that Arkansas pride. For those of you staying do your best to keep the heart of the hogs beating in this site. My gut says the love that we feel and share on this site will disappear and be replaced by basic journalism. Articles with no love of the hogs behind them (the exception being hutch). Point is I just want you guys to know I hold a lot of you dear to my heart for your support. PTSD is hard to handle but you guys helped me through a lot thank you thank you all for your support and love

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News