ADVERTISEMENT

GDIs

Do people past college freshmen still care about whether or not someone was in a fraternity? I was in one but my group of friends never cared if someone else was in one. And to care after you graduated seems a little pathetic
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by ArkansasNole:
Do people past college freshmen still care about whether or not someone was in a fraternity? I was in one but my group of friends never cared if someone else was in one. And to care after you graduated seems a little pathetic

except those losers who are forever frat guys (or sorority girls) that was the prime of their life so they hang on to it. they don't have their own identity.

and they wear their collars up on polo shirts. pink polo shirts

Originally posted by ArkansasNole:

I would tend to agree. I think this poster probably should cut down on his drunken posts.

Even more irritating than some of his posts are people telling him that no one LIKES him.

Really?

He may be hard to take, but he's really not any worse than many that are esteemed around here.

Yep my next door neighbor and I were in the same frat but at different times. It's not something we talk about much. Memphis is good for a laugh though.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

So he's just trying to get reactions?

If so, he knows what he's doing and knows its not real.

How's that worse than someone who is convince they should be taken seriously when their understanding of what's going on is nada?

Tell me which is more ignorant??

I like to imagine Memphis as just one big, elaborate life troll. It just pains me to imagine that someone that ignorant and angry actually exists in reality.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT