ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Georgia LB Jacorrei Turner previews Arkansas OV

Chad Simmons

Prospect
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2017
Jacorrei Turner was offered by Arkansas recently and he is set to visit officially next weekend.

Turner said, "Arkansas has just came into the picture about a week or two ago. It really did surprise me because my coach called me into his office and he said he has some good news, and it was Coach Rhoades. He is the coach that has been in contact with me.

"He was on the phone and he asked me if I wanted to hear about the news. Of course I said yes and then he said I have a scholarship to play at the University of Arkansas. He is very excited to get me on campus January 17-19 for my official visit.

"Arkansas as of right now is one of my top choices. I did not know a lot about Arkansas until I got on the phone with Coach Rhoades and he talked me through the program and how they trying to rebuild.

"I love the coaching staff so far and they have been really involved in recruiting me."

The main competition right now is FAU. They are on Turner hard. Virginia is in regular communication, but the Cavs have yet to offer. Turner is not ruling out a commitment if he loves Fayetteville next weekend.

Arkansas offered him as an outside linebacker.

For me, he will be one on Commitment Watch as the visit to Arkansas progresses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News