ADVERTISEMENT

Great event coming in June

Danny West

Recruiting Analyst
Oct 24, 2004
Tontitown, AR
www.hawgsports.com
I got a call from the great Leotis Harris yesterday and he invited me to attend what should be a fantastic camp in Benton on June 10.

Their goal is to have the top 40 prospects in the state at this camp, which is obviously a great deal for HawgSports to get all of the notable kids in one place at the same time. Having us there also takes care of them getting plenty of publicity for the event, so it's a good deal for them, too. I'll obviously have tons of coverage coming out of this event.

They're doing it right by getting former players there to speak with them, giving the kids Under Armour gear, etc. I know Jerry Franklin and Jarius Wright will be on hand for sure, and they're hoping to get several more Arkansas natives to come. According to Leotis, this is an "Arkansas pride" thing and they want the kids to take pride in competing with the best in our state.

It's an invite-only camp and they've already made their selections. A bunch of the kids have already committed to attend, so it's shaping up to be a great one. Check out all the names listed in the tweet below.

Also, the day after this camp I'll be in Memphis for the Mega Camp that Arkansas' staff is attending. Around 40 college programs will be there for it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News