ADVERTISEMENT

Gus bus strikes again

A

anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a

Okay I realize that Bret Bielema sucking at his occupation has done great damage to Razorback football and it will take some time to fix it.......and I realize that the new coach had to do the same thing at SMU in taking a crappy situation and fight to turn it around, but it still hard to see where we are.

Chad Morris is doing all he can and the new signing date is just horrible for him.
......This is something no new coach has ever faced. Timing can be everything in recruiting.

That being said, I can not help but feel angry at Gus once again. His courtship with his cult seemed to delay us is hiring a coach.
...I can't help but feel that having Morris lined up a couple weeks earlier might have been the difference in getting a staff in place and giving more precious time to establish a relationship with our recruits.

I know I am despertly looking for excuses (Like thinking if we had Noland and Pool up there to help this weekend..it might of helped) but it is just tough to take.

P.S. you will find that I usually blame Malzahn for most anything wrong with the world :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News