ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Hawk’s View: Justice Hill

HawkSavage1

Letterman
Gold Member
May 8, 2018
Smackover, AR
For awhile I’ll be doing random prospect breakdowns on guys instate or guys we’re really interested in. I have a running list of them in my head and just kinda pick them as I go. #2 is ...

Justice Hill - ATH - 5’11” 175 - Christian (Little Rock, AR)

The good doctors son is up next because he’s just a very intriguing and extremely athletic kid. He’s explosive as can be and more fluid a football player than you’d think given his chosen path of basketball. He’s another guy that can play multiple spots at a FBS level and that is proven as he has multiple offers not only at different positions but in different sports. Some have come out and said last season he was the best player on the field during the Christian vs Warren game and that says tons when you look at two guys he played against at Warren.

He fits multiple spots but his best position to me is at cornerback and more specifically the nickel. He’s got good short area quickness, is explosive, and has good ball skills. There’s also his exceptional leaping ability and football IQ that make him a solid prospect.

There are two things working against him as a football prospect. First is that he’s a big time basketball prospect and he’s committed as a PG to the Hog’s which scares off a lot of big schools. Second is that for the football team to take him it saves Basketball a scholly but not football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News