ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Hawk’s View: Oscar Adaway

HawkSavage1

Letterman
Gold Member
May 8, 2018
Smackover, AR
For awhile I’ll be doing random prospect breakdowns on guys instate or guys we’re really interested in. I have a running list of them in my head and just kinda pick them as I go. #1 is ...

Oscar Adaway - ATH - 6’ 200 - NLR (North Little Rock, AR)

Oscar Adaway is a versatile playmaker who shows up on both sides of the ball for 7A defending Champion NLR. He at his best in space and is also very strong and powerful for his size. He’s a capable S because of his ball skills and knack to make plays in coverage. He’s also very competitive as he’ll make a lot of appearances over the spring and summer in 7on7 tournaments and camps (both national and college).

The big knock against him is that he’s kind of position-less. He can play multiple spots but hasn’t focused at one to develop. He also is playing around a bunch of other talented players in the same boat as he is, in that are they shining because of how good they are or how good the team is overall?

I think whoever lands him is getting a really explosive player and I do think he’s a Power 5 level player. I think he can fit in at RB full time if needed or at slot receiver and a comp to T.J. Hammond is not out the realm to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News