ADVERTISEMENT

Hello Everyone!

Greg Powers

Prospect
Staff
Apr 30, 2018
twitter.com
After 14 years of covering recruiting at the now non-existent Scout.com I have transitioned over to Rivals today and I am really excited to be contributing to the team here.

Part of my duties as regional manager over the years was to help transition sites onto the platform and I know that change can be hard for members in these situations.

What I can tell you is that I have been on all sides of the business. I know what the content plan is here and that the members will be getting a good amount of bang for the buck. As a matter of fact, it is the members who are going to win as everyone will be competing for your patronage.

Change can be hard, but it can also be exciting.

The recruiting writers that cover the beat for the Hogs are all good dudes and hard workers. I hope that you will see some of the same out of me and I bring y'all the meat and potatoes content that you will enjoy to read here now.

As a regional-based analyst in Texas I have rated, evaluated, and covered an abundance of Arkansas recruits over the years and and I am pretty dialed in to the scene for the Class of 2019.

So if y'all have any questions fire away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News