ADVERTISEMENT

Hello Hog Fans and need a little help on first visit

HoustonNit

Prospect
Dec 27, 2011
Hi,

My daughter is a freshman at Arkansas and I am coming up from Dallas to the Alabama game this weekend and it
will be my first Arkansas game to attend.

I have some questions and need some advice and I appreciate all your help in advance.

Tailgating:

I am glad its a 5pm kickoff, that is an awesome time and should be fun. Where is the best place to tailgate? Are
there specific lots? How early do we need to get parked?

Sports Bars (probably on Dickson)-

Any recommendations on good sports bars that are close to watch games before and after the game?
Can you walk to any of these or do you need to drive?

College Bars-

What are some good places to go for Friday night.

Thanks again!

Anywhere on Dickson Friday/Saturday night will be a blast. Sports bars include Farrells and Grubs. Farrells gets pretty crowded early.

Best tailgating is in "pit" north of stadium and west of stadium up the stairs in private lots. Crazy up there. Both are for walking around. No visitor place to park but fun to walk around. Other wise you have to tailgate south of stadium by baseball field. Fun but long walk. Buses run all day.

Saturday "the square" in downtown is nice Saturday morning if women involved. Not to far from Dickson and have farmers market, shops and couple of good eats (Tims Pizza has TVs and bar).

Parking can be found all around Dickson but not free and may have to walk a block or two.

This post was edited on 10/6 9:23 PM by hobhog

If I was you I would edit the part of the area that your coming from "Dallas".....That guy with Ebola passed away today. Have a safe trip. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT