ADVERTISEMENT

Here ya go

555697_10151029261315954_2133844153_n.jpg

Originally posted by RazorvoirHogs:
Some real kneeslappers there. Republicans are as clever as AIDS.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
You know Res, I'm not crazy about the old guard repubs either, but I've got to ask, what is it about the dems that you find so appealing, especially Obama? I ask this b/c I wonder how any educated adult can possibly reconcile running up debt at a rate of over a trillion a year. The common battlecry of the obama left is raise taxes on the rich. Not only will that not fix it, that won't even pay a fraction of the interest.

A few realities of our wild spending government:

1. If you took the entire fortunes of every billionaire in America and gave the money to the government, it would be gone in a matter of months at the rate we currently spend money.

2. Throw in the fact that you would be removing the bearers of most of our current tax burden from the tax roles, and well, you can surely begin to see the myth of "make the rich pay their fair share and all will be well". Total lie.

3. Speaking of fair share, are you aware that the top 1% pay 60% of the tax burden? The top 10% carry 80%?

4. That leaves 90% of the nation to pay 20% of the tax burden. How unfair is that?

5. Of course, only the top 50% actually pay any federal income taxes at all and the bottom 40% actually get refunds for taxes they never paid.

6. You are aware that at our current debt level, if inflation goes up and drives interest on our debtload to say 4%, we are officially insolvent? Kind of like Greece on steroids.

7. And surely you are aware that BA wants us to pay the same 9-10 bucks a gallon for gas that the Europeans pay don't you?

8. If that happens, the inflation from shipping goods of every kind, manufacturing costs, utilities, farming, all of the oil based things we use like plastic, asphalt, etc., will surely bankrupt our deeply indebted nation.

And those are just a few highlights of the financial realities of the liberal agenda. Unfortunately, common sense would indicate that a 2nd term Obama that no longer had the restraints of re-election to hinder him would be much more aggressive with his agenda than what we have seen so far. A dismal thought indeed.

And that is just the financial stuff, not taking into account his social, religious, world government leanings of which we have only seen glimpses of in his 1st term. Go study the beliefs and thoughts of former Italian marxist dictator Benito Musilini. You will be amazed at the similarities.

Originally posted by rzrbk7777:

Originally posted by RazorvoirHogs:
Some real kneeslappers there. Republicans are as clever as AIDS.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
You know Res, I'm not crazy about the old guard repubs either, but I've got to ask, what is it about the dems that you find so appealing, especially Obama? I ask this b/c I wonder how any educated adult can possibly reconcile running up debt at a rate of over a trillion a year. The common battlecry of the obama left is raise taxes on the rich. Not only will that not fix it, that won't even pay a fraction of the interest.

A few realities of our wild spending government:

1. If you took the entire fortunes of every billionaire in America and gave the money to the government, it would be gone in a matter of months at the rate we currently spend money.

2. Throw in the fact that you would be removing the bearers of most of our current tax burden from the tax roles, and well, you can surely begin to see the myth of "make the rich pay their fair share and all will be well". Total lie.

3. Speaking of fair share, are you aware that the top 1% pay 60% of the tax burden? The top 10% carry 80%?

4. That leaves 90% of the nation to pay 20% of the tax burden. How unfair is that?

5. Of course, only the top 50% actually pay any federal income taxes at all and the bottom 40% actually get refunds for taxes they never paid.

6. You are aware that at our current debt level, if inflation goes up and drives interest on our debtload to say 4%, we are officially insolvent? Kind of like Greece on steroids.

7. And surely you are aware that BA wants us to pay the same 9-10 bucks a gallon for gas that the Europeans pay don't you?

8. If that happens, the inflation from shipping goods of every kind, manufacturing costs, utilities, farming, all of the oil based things we use like plastic, asphalt, etc., will surely bankrupt our deeply indebted nation.

And those are just a few highlights of the financial realities of the liberal agenda. Unfortunately, common sense would indicate that a 2nd term Obama that no longer had the restraints of re-election to hinder him would be much more aggressive with his agenda than what we have seen so far. A dismal thought indeed.

And that is just the financial stuff, not taking into account his social, religious, world government leanings of which we have only seen glimpses of in his 1st term. Go study the beliefs and thoughts of former Italian marxist dictator Benito Musilini. You will be amazed at the similarities.
Come ON 7777... Haven't you heard? Obama CARES about the poor!!!

Too bad his agenda has caused the average income of Americans to fall $4,000 under his administration.

Mitt Romney gave $30 MILLION to charity.

What did Obama give? A couple of thousand dollars and Biden gave a grand total of ........ $363... Yep. Those guys are commited to helping the poor...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT