ADVERTISEMENT

Hey husker fan here

Dec 8, 2008
Why are you guys +3 at home to TCU? Aren't you guys just way more talented and better up front? Soft Big 12 defenses vs your power run game...should be an easy win. Am I missing something?

Reactions: brsooner
It's been a while since we've had a solid secondary and teams that run offenses like TCU's get a lot of yards against us. We have a bit more depth there now than we did last year but many are new and unproven, also doesn't help that our best DB is probably out for the season with a chest injury from the Florida A@M game. Also, the complete lack of effort and emotion displayed during last weeks game doesn't exactly instill confidence, more like reminds us of the second halves of our last two games last season.

O Line is still terrible. No real athletes on defense. Mediocrity abounds on this team. Pretty much what you'd expect from the Razorbacks.

Reactions: Hog6
Well is Bielema fired yet? He kicked twice from the 2 yard line lol. Unbelievable. You would think after your college kicker missed the first 20 yarder, you wouldn't try another ESPECIALLY since the opposing team gets the ball at the 20 if you miss. Absolutely horrid display of coaching by BB. You're a power run team, RUN THE BALL. If you don't get it then you make TCU have to drive 99 yards. Joke. Cost me hundreds

Well is Bielema fired yet? He kicked twice from the 2 yard line lol. Unbelievable. You would think after your college kicker missed the first 20 yarder, you wouldn't try another ESPECIALLY since the opposing team gets the ball at the 20 if you miss. Absolutely horrid display of coaching by BB. You're a power run team, RUN THE BALL. If you don't get it then you make TCU have to drive 99 yards. Joke. Cost me hundreds
Huskers are not exactly setting the world on fire. Lol If Arkansas can beat A&M things will be a lot better. I'm pulling for the Hogs to go on a run.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT