ADVERTISEMENT

How did B.B. job performance affect you?

Sanguinehog

Letterman
Gold Member
Oct 24, 2015
Fayetteville i
For the last 44 years I have also gotten excited for a new season of Razorback football. This year I feel that excitement is no where near what it once was. B.B. has destroyed some of that for me, he could never destroy my love for the Hogs. It just doesn’t feel the same as the years past. I tried to get excited about CCM but I find myself in this”wait and see mode” which a difficult for me because that is not how I am mentally built. My Hog pride runs deep, and finding myself talking to others about our football program is difficult, it is like breaking up with girl you should have never dated, and having you friends look at you with that “I told you so look”. I look at the schedule and I can see 8 wins,I believe our defense can be top 15 in the country, however B.B. lack of recruiting, preparation, hiring ability, and overall motivation, I just do not feel that we have enough tools in the tool box. I just hope after we play those first 3 games I will see a SEC quality football team, I hope CCM can renew my old fashioned level of excitement because this feeling I have now freaking sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News