ADVERTISEMENT

I was told by someone, Monk and other things Basketball

razorsharp94

Starter
Jul 17, 2001
You can take it for what it's worth and to many of you it probably doesn't mean anything in one way or the other, but here goes:

About moving of the visit from Monk:
"They literally forgot he had ACT when setting his visit." "Arkansas said come next week." "No big deal."
"He really doesn't even have to visit." "He has been around the program for three years."

About 2016 regarding Monk:
"At this point Mike has saved himself b/c he doesn't have to have Monk to win. I think the 2016 class is going to help the program take the next step."

I know three people close to this situation. One is an assistant basketball coach and two more are somewhat close to the situation. I have been told in the past that "nobody knows not even his family" regarding where he is going. I was also told in this conversation that "Arkansas has a chance that's all you can ask for." This is the same person that at a few points has told me Arkansas had little or no shot to get him.

What this is going to come down to is the draw of home and being a "legend" or the draw of being a "rock star" and going to Kentucky. At this point, in this case, I'm not sure either Arkansas or Kentucky can do anything or say anything to sway them. If he wants to go to Arkansas he can and will tell Cal no even though we all know it will be hard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News