All-American
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2009
OrangeBeach / Playa Del Carmen
And i get sucked up into heaven will most of you thats left still let me post
on the board.
Just a question ..
Name 3 posters that get taken for sure.
And 3 that you know won't be making the trip.

30-david-robinson-photobobmed-best-sports-gifs-of-2012.gif

In...

Well it's not my place to judge, but
CBP and JD just broke a 10 commandment so depends if they repented

JL and CBB must be living right with the decisions they've made lately

Gus is the anti Christ according to most on the board here, that might make MD the beast

And not to be left out HDN called that day of destruction

But In spite of all this JLS just says SMILE

Sorry couldn't resist

Don't worry it "ain't" happening. The Myans don't control when the end will come.

A secret society of the worlds five wealthiest families and it is called the Pentaverate who run everything in the world including the newspapers and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado known as "The Meadows". Who is in this society? the Queen, the Vatican, the Getty's, the Rothchilds & Col. Sanders before he went tits up!

This post was edited on 12/20 10:11 PM by Hog Alumni

Originally posted by HawgsRUs:
Originally posted by Hawgtill:

Don't worry it "ain't" happening. The Myans don't control when the end will come.
Who controls it Hawgtill?
God!
Not Hawgtill but God will bring the end when it's time. And judging by what I have witnessed in my lifetime probably be not that long. But who knows what long means.

Originally posted by OkHogfan1959:

Originally posted by HawgsRUs:
Originally posted by Hawgtill:

Who controls it Hawgtill?
God!
Not Hawgtill but God will bring the end when it's time. And judging by what I have witnessed in my lifetime probably be not that long. But who knows what long means.
252322_o.gif

My buddy in Thailand said he's doing fine and it's tomorrow over there.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Really sad what is today's world. But I am going to continue to work very hard to make sure I get to see Heaven! And I still have work to do.

Originally posted by Hog Alumni:
A secret society of the worlds five wealthiest families and it is called the Pentaverate who run everything in the world including the newspapers and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado known as "The Meadows". Who is in this society? the Queen, the Vatican, the Getty's, the Rothchilds & Col. Sanders before he went tits up!

This post was edited on 12/20 10:11 PM by Hog Alumni

And all along I thought Willie Wonka had something to do with the end of days...color me embarrassed....

Good List
Junkyard
Titan
Danny West

The rest of you are questionable.

This post was edited on 12/21 8:23 AM by samloren

The 'Edge' today....Rapture or rupture?.....Clucker,Junk,Ag,Sloppy and Sam made it,but left the rest of us to extend memberships for another year.........

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT