ADVERTISEMENT

If UF would have lost, do the refs still get to keep the money?

TOP HOG

All-Conference
Jun 11, 2002
I see the SEC refs are still handing UF wins they didn't earn. The rest of CFB will not play UF with SEC refs. It really looks bad for the conference, that it keeps happening every year. The crew last night needs to be suspended for the rest of the year. It's time to put a stop to UF fans being officials in their games. I encourage you to email the SEC and demand this to stop. It is time for UF to have to play by the rules like the rest of CFB.

Careful TopHog you'll be singled out as a "wacko" for pointing out the FACT that the SEC protects the chosen ones, aka Alabama, Auburn (SEC Home Office is where again?) Florida...........enough said. GO HOGS

After the 3rd one week suspension, I decided they can kiss my ass with what they think. I can't remember a year it hasn't happened to some team. Especially at UF and Alanta. Once even on our on field. 1st OT UK got a royal screwing after their long TD. The play-clock expired on 3rd down on UF. The refs cheated for them and played the dumb role. Just like they do at least once a year.

Kentucky won the game period.....I'm pretty sure stoops tape will be sent "next day air" to the sec office and I hope those cheating refs have more than a one Game suspension.

Ref's have their hands full with UF's current team.......

Muscamp does not appear to be able to handle head coach position. That team struggles in all ways, and for no reason. Top recruiting classes, great coaching staff, all the money in the world, yet nothing. Even bad refs cant help THAT much. I predict they finish barely above .500 this year and Muscamp is gone. Hope I'm wrong- I like watching them struggle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT