ADVERTISEMENT

If/When to pull Brandon

BOSSHOGFREE

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 22, 2005
Stop.... this is not a bash BA thread. In fact I don't believe his personal performance at this point even matters in this discussion. So please engage in the conversation and keep the bickering out.

A discussion in another thread got me thinking on this subject. (It was addressed earlier in the year). I believe the same as I did then. Only having 2 wins now this Auburn game is the deciding factor for me as if/when we would pull BA and get ready for the future.

Even if BA plays well and we loose I think it's time to get some film on AA. If we win you still have a great chance to get to 6 wins and ride him out. Either way we should pound UT Martin by half time and get AA some serious reps with the 1s to build a resume.

So to me this game will determine what direction we should finish the season. Scrap for a garbage bowl that likely won't happen without a win over Auburn or see get an early jump in settling the QB race for next year and see what AA can bring to the table vs a few SEC teams down the stretch.

Best case scenario is we win, BA stays in, and we make a bowl. But if that doesn't happen we need to get the jump on our future. We may like what we see out if AA and then again maybe not.

What are your thoughts....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News