ADVERTISEMENT

Is Korliss Marshall gone?

If he isn't able to learn his lesson after being suspended from the earlier games and got himself into trouble again after just one game back, then we really don't need to put up with someone like that. Last thing we need is our own version of Jameis Winston.

Originally posted by Count Hogula:

If he isn't able to learn his lesson after being suspended from the earlier games and got himself into trouble again after just one game back, then we really don't need to put up with someone like that. Last thing we need is our own version of Jameis Winston.
Addiction never makes sense...

A lot of people.. when faced with, "Stop or this will kill you", can't even stop then.

I hope he get's the help he needs, gets it together and has an enjoyable life.

Well now we know KM was skipping class. And Williams is running the wildcat because Duwop has missed classes and late for meetings. CBB is hell bent on education first. Those talking smack about the coaches holding Duwop out because of favoritism, don't you feel dumb ass now? That is what you get for being cackling hens and playing the race card in a chess game. And I am speaking about posters across several Arkansas boards. I read them but only post here. Because it is the best, fairest and oldest board on the net. You don't get a blank check to lie, cheat and steal here.

I don't know. That is what I got out of a paragraph I read in the paper. And that his mom met with BB. It mentioned Duwop in the same paragraph. It was the ADG. It didn't mention addiction. I heard he was a pot smoker, but when I consider the source, I can't say it is the truth or not.

Top I was glad to see from your post he was skipping class. I brought you addition because of Ham's post before yours.

I here ya. And a problem like that could very easy lead to missing classes and meetings. I doubt CBB would ever address it in public if it were the case. He is more of a get the kid help and inform the parents type.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT