ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a time to just....... shut up?

A

anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a

I do understand the internet

I do understand the minds of frustrated fans

I do understand the mindset of fans that seem negative and angry most of the time

I do understand that some fans use the internet to unleash the demons in their heads because they can not get an audience in the real world

I do understand that some fans care more about being heard than they care about what is best for the program

BUT

I do not understand why some fans believe they can say anything and it have no affect on recruiting.

I do not understand why some fans think they have to attack the football staff daily. I had my meltdown but after that I woke up still a Razorback fan and want the best for the program

I do not understand why some fans can not give Bielema credit for the many good things he has done.

I do not understand why some fans can't see that Bielema will be the head coach of 'their team' next year no matter what so their constant attacks are only harming the players and program

I do not understand why some fans don't act more mature and just shut up and see if Bielema can turn the ship around

I do not understand why some fans can not try to see some positives. I am very bitter over the season but I strongly feel that two seniors make rather easy plays and we are a 9 win team.
....I feel that Sprinkle (Missouri) and Morgan (VT) were close to making plays that put us at 9 wins and things are looking up.

And lastly.....I do understand the mindset of the fans that will attack this post with a passion. I guess because I had my rant ...and now am moving on to the point I am excited to see the coaching hires and next commits (and new things in the Spring practices).... that I don't see why others can't begin to, at least until a new problem arises, Shut up :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News