ADVERTISEMENT

Isaiah Augustave

BossHog11

Letterman
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2010
Figured he needed his own thread to give him his flowers.

Hats off to the freshman RB. But I was once again left scratching my head that he just now getting touches. Some on here have been screaming from him to get more touches "including myself" since earlier in the year.

Pittman seems to be the worse with letting the best play over experience. If experience isn't cutting it, let the talent get on the field.

Pittman stated that they wanted to give him a chance this week and the only thing that had been holding him back was the playbook and blocking.

I can't argue to much with him not knowing the playbook "no evidence to say he doesn't know it from a fan stand point". But outside of Dominique Johnson, what other back has shown the ability to block this year?

Isaiah is a combination of all the backs we have "when their healthy". Kid turned negative plays into positives "with making people miss at the line". Plays that our other backs most likely wouldn't have been able to make.

He's one of maybe 5 that I'm hoping don't transfer out. 5 with chances to be special.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News