ADVERTISEMENT

I've been trying to...

Hawgaluiah

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2019
Be as logical about this as humanly possible because like everyone else, I'm pissed. So many rumors have been running around the message boards that this just kept feeding on its self til it whipped us all into a frenzy. Im going to try to be brief.
1. Sunday night, plane trackers started tracking planes from NWA to Boca making us all believe we were pursuing Kiffin.

2. Ole Piss fires Luke.

3. Monday, Rumors start flying that we had Kiffin in the bag, but he wanted to coach on Saturday. Because of this, HY decided to keep interviewing other candidates just in case.

4. Thursday/Friday, rumors flying about about Ole Piss throwing their hat in the ring for Kiffin.

5. Friday night leaks start happening about Kiffin to Ole Piss, leading us all to despair.

6. Yesterday, rumors start flying about BOT intrusions into the coaching search, morality clauses, and bidding wars with Ole Piss.

I believe in Occams razor, the simplest explanation is usually true. I believe we had an agreement in principle with Kiffin to become our Head coach. Kiffin said he wanted to coach FAU on Saturday and HY decided to keep interviewing, in case this deal fell through. Ole Piss starts inquiring about Kiffin and Sexton starts doing his thing to drive up the price for Kiffin. This pisses HY off because they had an actual agreement in place. He refuses to get in a bidding war with e Piss. Because so much frenzy about Kiffin to Arkansas happened earlier in the week, other coaches started falling away.

Its that simple. Kiffin and Sexton went back on their word. This crap throwing of morality clauses and board interference is just us fans trying to rationalize in our heads what happened, thinking it must he our fault we lost Kiffin to Ole Piss. Why blame HY or the BOT and not Kiffin or Sexton?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News