ADVERTISEMENT

OT Ja Morant

• Thread starter anon_tmdio4dg73n6j
  • Start date
I think he's now established himself as a top five player in the league. Pelicans kicking themselves for taking Zion.

I don't think the Grizz are in any position to turn away fans...lol
Fan support has never been the issue with that franchise. Memphians are die hard and lots of east Arkansas folks too. You can root for the Pels maybe? They need help. Side note, I grew up in Memphis. We had season tickets in the pyramid days. My Jason Williams jersey still barely fits above my gut.

Fan support has never been the issue with that franchise. Memphians are die hard and lots of east Arkansas folks too. You can root for the Pels maybe? They need help. Side note, I grew up in Memphis. We had season tickets in the pyramid days. My Jason Williams jersey still barely fits above my gut.
He was our last great white hope. Gone but never forgotten.

As a new Grizz fan, I'll be on the lookout for a throwback Ja jersey. Those Vancouver Grizzlies jersey's were S tier.

Reactions: brianflops
Ja’s first half in last night game was the best half I seen in years from any player. 29 points on 80% from the field in the first half. He hit every 3 point shot and was just attacking the basket with insane ability. Ja Morant is the most exciting basketball player in the NBA and that’s coming from numerous NBA commentators. I’ve watched all of his games this year and I agree.

200.gif

He's one of the most athletic players in the history of the NBA.

He also sounds like he's as dumb as a box of rocks when he opens his mouth.

Games are a lot of fun, especially if Ja is showing out. The wifey really likes to go so we try to go every 2-3 weeks. Going this weekend for some brewfest thing they're doing and then again when they play Portis and the Bucks.

I know everybody was in love with Zion but I had a feeling he was just wanting his money and go away. Ja wants something more i a3free with OP in this thread last night 1st half was something that makes me watch regular season NBA basketball. Kid shot 80% amd had 29 points things you just don't see

I know everybody was in love with Zion but I had a feeling he was just wanting his money and go away. Ja wants something more i a3free with OP in this thread last night 1st half was something that makes me watch regular season NBA basketball. Kid shot 80% amd had 29 points things you just don't see
He's hurt and fat now, but his stat line wasn't small potatoes when he was healthy. He averaged 27 ppg and 7+ boards over 61 games last year.

I feel like I see a lot of peak-MVP-level Derrick Rose. Only Ja is a better shooter. Pray he stays healthy. Think what D-Rose could have been without the injuries…
A truly solid comparison if you line up their stat lines in years 1-3. However, Rose shot 33% from 3P with 1.6 3PMpg in year 3. Compare that to Ja's 34% this year with 1.6 3PMpg. Rose is also shooting ten % better from the stripe (85% compared to 75%).

Reactions: DaltonG and Donton
A truly solid comparison if you line up their stat lines in years 1-3. However, Rose shot 33% from 3P with 1.6 3PMpg in year 3. Compare that to Ja's 34% this year with 1.6 3PMpg. Rose is also shooting ten % better from the stripe (85% compared to 75%).
Ha! So maybe Ja isn’t a better shooter! But man can/could they take it to the rack… No fear!

He's hurt and fat now, but his stat line wasn't small potatoes when he was healthy. He averaged 27 ppg and 7+ boards over 61 games last year.
He did now he's "hurt" team officials or Dr's can't see him he wont rehab with team staff. Talk of him being unhappy with the Pelicans. How are you unhappy when you've worked 80 days in 3 years for 30 mill?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT