ADVERTISEMENT

Just to clarify

Aug 15, 2009
@Lefty8 seems to think that Mizzou didn’t have any wins against ranked teams this season. I understand he might be a bit slow, so I’ll enlighten him.

Mizzou played 5 ranked teams this season. They won 3 of those games, all as underdogs (#16 KState, #24 Kentucky, and #13 Tennessee). The only losses were also to ranked teams (Heisman-winning Jayden Daniels and #1 Georgia)

@Lefty8 ”Eh, still dont care about missouri. Maybe with the dissolving divisions they can play and actually beat a ranked football team. Something i dont think tney did at all last year when they were such a "great" team. Our own fanbase wouldnt have given us any credit for having that same season, yet most seem to think they had such a defining season. Im much more looing forward to playing oklahoma stste as i am missouri.”

Correcting a dumbass statement with a little bit of factual information.

@Lefty8 seems to think that Mizzou didn’t have any wins against ranked teams this season. I understand he might be a bit slow, so I’ll enlighten him.

Mizzou played 5 ranked teams this season. They won 3 of those games, all as underdogs (#16 KState, #24 Kentucky, and #13 Tennessee). The only losses were also to ranked teams (Heisman-winning Jayden Daniels and #1 Georgia)

@Lefty8 ”Eh, still dont care about missouri. Maybe with the dissolving divisions they can play and actually beat a ranked football team. Something i dont think tney did at all last year when they were such a "great" team. Our own fanbase wouldnt have given us any credit for having that same season, yet most seem to think they had such a defining season. Im much more looing forward to playing oklahoma stste as i am missouri.”

Correcting a dumbass statement with a little bit of factual information.
Im honored that this deserved its own thread. You joined 15 years ago and this is your only post. I guess ive reached celebrity status in your eyes. I guess i made a mistake. I should have said good teams i suppose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT