ADVERTISEMENT

Lesson for Instate Kids

Smashmouth2004

Starter
Nov 9, 2002
I don't like to talk about players who selected to play elsewhere but my son attended the Bama/Wisc game last night and was sitting with a lot of Bama fans. It was the 2nd half and he asked some of those fans what they thought about Josh Frazier. Not one fan knew who he was! That is a shame because he would have probably been a starter last year and this year as well and on his way to the NFL next year but now he's riding the bench and getting mop up duty for Saban.

I don't like to talk about players who selected to play elsewhere but my son attended the Bama/Wisc game last night and was sitting with a lot of Bama fans. It was the 2nd half and he asked some of those fans what they thought about Josh Frazier. Not one fan knew who he was! That is a shame because he would have probably been a starter last year and this year as well and on his way to the NFL next year but now he's riding the bench and getting mop up duty for Saban.
Josh who....

According to Danny and Trey, Arkansas was not upset that he choose to go to Bama. And, that's not sour grapes.
According to Danny and Trey after the fact can be taken with a grain of salt but the purpose of my post was to say that it's not always greener pastures elsewhere. This ex player would have probably been a 2 year starter here instead of not even being known by his own fans. But, if he's happy I'm happy.

If you saw JF and Jake Kraus play, Jake was the dominate player, JF just didn't have the motor play in and play out. Dobbins played harder on a consistent basis........ I know his mom is a die hard hawg fan and would have loved her son to stay on the hill, I hope he is able to full-fill an education and a product future.......WPS bring Agim, Capps, Hammonds, Jones and all the kids that choose to be Arkansas.......WPS Go Hawgs Go......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT