ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like SEC writers are not the only ones noticing how bad our Defense and team really is?

HAWG-FILES

Prospect
Gold Member
Oct 28, 2012
Barrett Sallee a SEC CFB Writer for Bleacher Report commenting on The Paul Finebaum show
said " Ole Miss is on a Roll and this game want even be close?"….In Fact, He said
Arkansas is so bad on Defense and can't run the ball..They still face great defensive teams OLE miss, Auburn, Florida, LSU and Missouri….He picks the Hogs to finish 7th
( last in the SEC West)… He said Ole Miss and Auburn games could get ugly and Arkansas
only Sec Win would come against Miss. State and maybe Missouri…..

#1 The Alabama team last week is the best Defensive team Nick Saban has had at Bama
#2 If Arkansas doesn't figure out what to do with its Offensive line we may not win another game all year..
#3 All Spring and Fall we heard how great our Defense was? What Happened?
D. Wise is great and so is Ledbetter..The problem is we need 11 on defense not 2. I think it's time to unleash Sosa Agim and start him at Defensive End on the other side of Wise.
Tevin Beanum starting is a FREAKING joke….Has anyone even heard his name called?
no…. Hell, at least start JaMicheal Winston over Tevin Beanum because
when a Average slow Quarterback runs for a 150 plus yards against your Defense
and two weeks later another QB ( Bama's Hurt) does the same thing?
Your Offensive line sucks and can't protect your QB and your team is known as a Running Team but they can't run the BALL and have to pass every down?
Arkansas Fans and SEC writers are correct…….
" Houston we got a Problem"

If I was Bret…..
I would #1 start DJ Dean who when healthy is our best cover corner
and go ahead and start Ramsey and Dejon Harris at OLB's. Arkansas Defense looks slow slow slow and they can't tackle….Time to Man up……This season is about to get Ugly because Ole Miss will beat Arkansas 58-23….I look for THE GUS BUS to run up the score and kill Arkansas.
I dont' think our Defense could stop a High School team?

#2 Tell Rob Smith to work his Magic or I will replace you with Paul Rhodes..
Because our Defense is so bad we now may not make a Bowl game…..

#3 Time to start Jalen Merrick at Left Guard..I love Froholdt from Denmark but his pass blocking sucks and he just looks lost against time like Bama and Texas A@M.

#4 OH YEAH…I was the one all last year screaming for the Coaches to start D. WISE
the best defensive player on the team who lead the sec in Sacks.

#5 I think I speak for most Arkansas Fans when I say "WILL THE REAL ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS DEFENSE show up this season or maybe after winning 8 games last year Brit will be lucky to win 6 this year and he now looks to be going backwards with our Football Program instead of forwards like Kevin Sumlin of Texas A@M……. 6-0 and about to play 7-0 Bama after they beat Tenn..

#6 I love our Coach but this is year 4 and as Fans we need to consider
Bret is only 21-21 in his 4TH YEAR…….. We don't' look good. We can't run the ball and we can't defend anyone……..Hell Arkansas is so bad now we might finish 5-7

#7 Arkansas fans need to start questioning our AD if we really hired the guy to turn around our program….. If Arkansas starts losing every week and Petrino keeps winning?
Things will then start getting interesting on the Hill…
I think we lose to Ole Miss and Auburn.
During the Bye week…I think Bret Bielema will fire Rob Smith and promote
Paul Rhoads…….I look for Bret to get a Chavis type DC for next Season because our
Bend and Oh HELL - Give em a couple of 80 yard td runs defense Sux!!!!!

I just hope we can win 6 Games….Miss. State and Missouri also Sux so there is always hope.

Go hogs….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News