Monday Recruiting Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny West

Recruiting Analyst
Oct 24, 2004
Tontitown, AR
www.hawgsports.com
I'll be posting notes and updates throughout the day today.

For starters, as you might have expected, it's not sounding promising for the Hogs on keeping LB commitment Andrew Parker. He visited Texas over the weekend and like most others, I'm still calling for him to choose the Horns.

There's really no change, yet, on where I think Arkansas stands with Jaylen Moody, who visited the Hogs last weekend and was in Tuscaloosa this weekend. I think it's very clear that Alabama is in a holding pattern with two of their linebacker commitments. Should one of them officially flip to another school, I think Moody officially gets his spot and takes it. If Bama keeps their current guys, I think Moody is going to Arkansas.

I know there is some concern from Hog fans on Aaron Brule after he decided to go ahead and visit Mississippi State over the weekend after originally saying he'd canceled the visit. Personally, I'm holding on to my prediction of Arkansas being his choice based on a couple of things I've heard. Guess we'll see which way it goes in the end, but I do think there's some inaccurate stuff out there on him and MSU. I'm still liking the Hogs, here.

I'm still liking the Hogs' chances here, too. No change.

On defensive ends Caleb Okechukwu and Dorian Gerald, it's too close for me to call. I guess it really depends on what Dorian does first, but I honestly don't have a feeling one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News