ADVERTISEMENT

My combine for this year

Luke Matheson

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 26, 2007
White Hall, Arkansas
arkansasvarsity.com
I've started confirming coaches for this year's event. I have some guys already that I feel will be good ones, and I've reached out to others. Here's who I've got so far:

Anthony Lucas - Former Arkansas Razorback and Dallas Cowboys Wide Receiver

Reggie Arnold - Former Arkansas State Red Wolf Running Back

Jimi Holden - Former Harding Bison and Arkansas Twisters Defensive Back

Morgan Linton- Former Arkansas Razorback Running Back/Full Back

Kendricke Bullard - Former Arkansas State, Dallas Cowboys, New England Patriots, and Jacksonville Jaguars Wide Receiver *Tentatively slated

Tyrell Johnson - Former Arkansas State, Minnesota Vikings, Miami Dolphins, Detroit Lions, and Atlanta Falcons Safety *Tentatively slated

I've reached out to Clint Stoerner to see if he can help this year, and I spoke with a guy who played for Texas A&M yesterday who is supposed to be emailing me today. I'm probably going to reach out to Ben Cleveland today as well. At the end of the day, I want guys who have at minimum collegiate experience so they can share their story with the kids and let them know that they can make it as a college football player with a little hard work, determination, and fortitude.

This year's camp is at Pulaski Academy on May 16th. I'm trying to make it the premiere football combine in the state of Arkansas. If you know of any kids who could use some help getting some looks, have them sign up. The coaches at every college in the state as well as several from other states get the results from my camp.

Thanks to Trey and Danny for their help over the years, in addition to those of you who have suggested kids or who have brought kids to my previous camps.

Click Here For More Info

This post was edited on 3/9 11:37 AM by Luke Matheson

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News