ADVERTISEMENT

My opinion of the scrimmage tonight.He will

ronron06

Starter
Gold Member
Apr 16, 2007
Maumelle
Ultimately this roster is much more athletic top to bottom.

First, Isaiah Joe is going to maybe be the best shooter ever at arkansas. Not even being sarcastic. The guy can absolutely light it up. Such a pure stroke. Day 1 starter at the 2 for sure.

Secondly, Jalen Harris is something we have not had in quite a while. Crazy fast, gets in the lane at will, and is pretty much unstoppable in transition. Had one play where he had a nasty crossover on the fast break, got in the lane and hammered a contested one handed jam. It was VERY impressive. He had a lot of impressive plays. Starting PG no doubt.

Gafford is Gafford. On another level and didn't appear to be even remotely trying. He seemed to be coasting.

Desi Sills looks like a JR or SR in college. Dude is shredded. He will be a very good guard for us. Very fast, great handles, good 3 point shooter, good defense. Very good all around player already.

Reggie Chaney is also going to be very good. He has great ball skills for a guy his size. He will be our starting 4 sooner than later.

Keyshawn Embery showed flashes and had some impressive plays, but didn't go off or anything. I was more impressed with Joe and Sills tonight.

Mason Jones is definitely a solid player. He will play quite a bit and had some really nice plays tonight.

Gabe is definitely improved. But still just a role player.

Adrio Bailey looked good tonight. Played like an upper classmen. If he can play like he did tonight then it will be the best we have seen from him.

Ibby Ali is definitely behind from a skill standpoint. But physically he is a specimen. Very impressive looking guy as a true FR.

Ethan Henderson didn't show much. Seems to have a ways to go.

My two mvps not named Gafford were easily Isaiah Joe and Jalen Harris. They will be your starting 1 and 2.

Fun game. No idea what this season will be like. Doubt we are that good, but we definitely won't be a bad team. Should be fun to watch it unfold. WPS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News