ADVERTISEMENT

Need two tickets to bb game Saturday night

heathieboy

All-Conference
Feb 3, 2009
Horatio, AR
Me and my boy will be up for the Spring Game Saturday. If anyone has a couple extra tickets Easton would be on cloud nine. Thanks and GO HAWGS!!

Don"t worry you will have no problem getting reserved tickets at the gate right before game. $12.00 a ticket.
Attendance is way down compared to the last 4 years. There will be no more than 6000 there it holds over 8000
in reserve seating.

You should be able to get tickets no problem to the game. I would go ahead and call them in for will-call, if you are worried about it.

If you have issues doing so, give me a shout on here and I will get you some if I see it in time.

(updated) There are actually no seats available to purchase online in the park for Friday and Saturday, but there are some seats left in the BP sections of the outfield as well as the outfield itself. Range from $8-12.. I would jump on them now if you for sure want to go.

There are a few available on Sunday in the park.
This post was edited on 4/25 6:51 AM by Hogchise

I went to Friday nights game and Sundays game last week against Vanderbilt got reserve tickets to both from people selling
right outside stadium. I go to about 25 games a year without a ticket. Only game I had trouble getting ticket was Sundays game last year against LSU.
You really shouldn't have a problem.

Saturday's game should be over 8,000.

Only Hogpen tickets available right now.

ADVERTISEMENT