ADVERTISEMENT

"No No No..... NOOO"

Side-O-Bacon

Letterman
Jun 14, 2018
This was my response when I remembered kick off time for the Georgia game! NOOOOOO!

So those who don't know I live in England and kickoff time here is 5pm, which normally I would be selfishly celebrating because that means I might get SOME sleep. However, ALSO at 5pm is the kickoff for Brighton and Hove Albion vs Arsenal and I bought tickets a month ago with some friends to go to the match.

Again, for those who don't know BHAFC is having an insane start to the premier league just like the Hogs and we are currently 1 point out of first place (on top of the table for my fellow PL fans). This match is going to be epic, and our seats are front row... BUT the Hogs are also playing at the same fukcing time.

I have no clue what to do. Do I:
1. Record the Hog game, throw my phone into ocean, and ignore the outside world while until I can watch it (highly unlikely).
2. Be a dick head and stream the hog game on my phone while at the stadium and pretty much ignore my friends (most likely)

I swear though, if Both Hogs and Brighton win.. I will die of alcohol poisoning!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News