ADVERTISEMENT

Noles exposed.

Porknoxville

Letterman
Oct 31, 2005
Thought it would bee 17 pt rout.Didn't really see this big a woodshed whoopin. Needless to say I'm happy.
Go Hogs!

And then they showed that a total lack of class and sportsmanship by half or more of the team running off the field after the game without manning up and congratulating the winners. Just a reflection of their coach, I guess.

That type of team always crashes and burns. Then their fans attack teams not at their level on the way down. Any coach that would allow a player to talk and act in the manner Winston did, isn't much of a man. Then he proves it further when he Iost. I say we here give them the same treatment, when they come here to boast. Because they won't be doing it on the Oregon board. Just run away and leave them standing. They just got beat like a rent a win school. Their team is a punk bitch and so is any fan that would follow them and put up with that crap. They can come here and chest thump all they want, but when all is said and done, Arkansas won their bowl game and they went out like bitches that ran their mouth and got knocked the f out.

Before their game yesterday there was already some of them going to all the sites of SEC teams that lost and talking trash about how overrated the conference is, been quiet from them since they got spanked though.
roll.r191677.gif
Thank goodness Oregon didn't wear any of their stomach churning ugly unis yesterday or I wouldn't have been able to watch the beat down.

I went to their board just to look at what the mood was like and got the giggles about the stuff they were saying.
Things like we know that every school will be on here bashing us....they have no
CLASS, so everybody JUST TAKE THE HIGH ROAD and IGNORE THEM. They went on and on about it. One guy ask if he could become a mod.

After everything ole thuggy (JM) did in his time at FSu.....he got what he deserve.

You are exactly right.fsu not only showed everyone they are not championship material,but are also lacking gradually in character. Their coach and qb have been prime examples the past 2 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT