ADVERTISEMENT

*** OAKLAWN GRAND FINALE ***

jollyboyz

All-Conference
Jun 2, 2008
Well everyone the meet is coming to an end. I can't believe its over. I hope everyone enjoyed the picks this season and made plenty of $$$. I was hoping to go out with a bang, but Oaklawn is making me work for it. Very tough card with several WIDE OPEN races. Makes it tougher to hit, but if you do you are getting paid.

RACE 1 - 9 4 12 11 2

Here is one of the few races I like a longshot, and this guy is 20-1. #9 Ritz Master's numbers are as good as anyone in this race, so if he bounces back off the dud he just ran he's worth taking a shot with. #4 Quality Council looks tough, but just ran a career best race, so might be difficult to duplicate it right back. 11 and 12 are some longshots to use in exotics.

RACE 2 - 4 3 5 9 8

#4 World Elite is my best bet on this card. I loved him in his last race, but hated that sloppy surface. Back on a fast track I think he's easily the one to beat. 3 and 5 are two with chances to upset, and my gut tells me the Firster #9 can run also.

RACE 3 - 7 1 8 9 3

This race is BRUTAL. Just about anyone can win it, so I'm going to try and catch some decent odds with #7 Deliverence Day and #1 Good Time Rambles.

RACE 4 - 8 7 6 2 4

#8 Storm Devil has taken a step forward since he was claimed by Chris Hartman. If he can just keep the same level up he has a great shot. If he doesn't get it done I believe it'll be #7 Copse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News