ADVERTISEMENT

****Oaklawn Sunday****

gbbaber

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2007
Race 1: 2/9/8/6
Race 2: 3/7/9/2
Race 3: 2/5/3/10
Race 4: 3/4/5/1 I'm excited about this race. There's an 8/5 ML entry that I'm gonna try to beat, even though it's two really good horses. I just think this could be a lone speed scenario for the 3 and that he'll be around 7/1, and I'm gonna try to get it. I think the entry can easily win, but they're gonna be at 3/2. All of these horses are capable, and I mean all of them. I usually don't leave Randy Morse out, and he's got the 6, and I had settled on the 2 as my winner at one point and now am not including him. and the 7 and 8 can both win at loong odds.
Race 5: 4/10/5/9
Race 6: 4/3/5/6 The same thing that ultimately destroyed Percolator LTO is what this racing is setting up to be, which is a ferocious speed duel. There is only one horse, #5, in the whole field who wants to lay back. Percolator showed in the Sanford that he could gut out a run, but he had a terrible trip in the last one and for that I'm gonna try him on top here.
Race 7: 5/1/6/9
Race 8: 7/8/4/2 Both favorites here love Oaklawn. I tried, but I can't figure out a way to beat the 7.
Race 9: 4/11/9/5

Ended up with some horses included that might draw a nice price, which makes me nervous. Had a really good day yesterday so confidence is up, hopefully riding a wave. @jollyboyz what's the hope for Percolator today? Any thought toward trying to rate him? Glad for any thoughts you've got. I'm more worried about the 3 than the 6.

Edit above: the slightly better half of the entry scratched so I moved the 1 down to 4th in the 4th race.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4DyceHog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News