ADVERTISEMENT

OT: How can anyone be ok with this?

JeanLucPiggard

Starter
Oct 19, 2010
IMG959116_resized.png

Shameful. We spend billions in this manner every year and they telll us that it's not enough. We need to pay more.....that evil 1%!!!
This post was edited on 12/9 9:54 PM by JeanLucPiggard

Not going to get into a political argument tonight but this was the reason i said the day after election day that i might as well quite my job and go on welfare like all the others who voted for our prez... pure BS... now i said my part and im out...
Posted from Rivals Mobile

73% of all new jobs created this last quarter were government

jobs...counterproductive to say the least.

Amazing aint it? No matter how much of OUR money they throw away, you never hear one of those sorry SOB's say anything about THEM cutting back, it's always WE need to tighten our belt, or WE need to bail their sorry asses out. Wonder if they could live without their $1000 dollar a night hookers and their $5000 bottles of wine for a change. If just one of those parasites had ever worked a day in their life, they might have a clue but since they haven't, they don't.

It kills me to see where our great country is heading. And it is heading there fast.

Jon do you not like Fox news bc they post facts rather than kissing Obama's rear?

Bob do you not like facts??? No one said you cant be a conservative but facts are still facts like them or not....

What suggestions do you guys have to stop this? There are just so many people that are uneducated about what is going on. The guy that sits beside me at work is a great example. The other day I was talking to a co-worker about executive orders and how 1. I didn't think they should be used very much if at all AND 2. I find it absoultely corrupt that our president has signed almost 1,000 executive orders in his first term. Then this goober comes popping around the corner to tell me that executive orders are an important part of checks and balances. What? Executive orders have nothing to do with checks and balances. In fact, when one man has the power to sign an order and effectively enact any law that he wants, that is the opposite of checks and balances.

I can't believe the scumbag making $29k that doesn't just go out and make $55k. Unbelievable irresponsibility.

Originally posted by chicks1244:
Jon do you not like Fox news bc they post facts rather than kissing Obama's rear?

Bob do you not like facts??? No one said you cant be a conservative but facts are still facts like them or not....
I don't like FoxNews for the same reason I don't like MSNBC. Or really any major media outlet for that matter. There's unbiased information out there. It just takes a little more effort to find that just turning the boob tube on.

Originally posted by B0b L0blaw:
Fox and facts have never met. Can't have a rational conversation if you buy into the conspiracy theory that Fox is selling.

Bob,

These numbers from Fox are basically the same as what I saw from CNBC about a week ago. They gave an example of a family that has an AJI of $75,000 with two kids (dependents). With those numbers they paid an effective tax rate that was less than 10%.

If you don't like Fox, which network to you like? Hopefully not MSNBC.

I agree Dax. The only reason that I posted something from Fox is because you can't hear it anywhere else. Journalism is dead. We don't get facts anymore. When we do, someone says it's because it came from Fox. Just silly.

I think the problem is twofold.
1. The increasing ignorance of an American public that is more interested in American Idol and TMZ vs those truly educated and informed about current events.
2. A large percentage of the country doesn't care anymore. The reason? If I can vote myself a free lunch, it's easier than having to be away from your wife and kids 5 nights a week traveling for business. It's easier to hate and despise those who do sacrifice and claim thier success to be due to an unfair playing field.

We are now a "You owe me" society vs a land where dreams come true for those who are willing to risk, work hard, and SAVE/INVEST!! I saw a report the other day (Wall St. Journal) that detailed the average american family on Welfare. 2 cars, 3 TVs, 2-3 cell phones, and an X-box 360. But it is soooo tough. And for those of you who paid a 60% tax rate (35% fed. AMT of 25% AMT with state and local taxes) You still haven't paid enough. You greedy, evil job creators!!!!

I hate Fox News but the shown example is a reality. No need to ignore the original topic because of Fox.

For starters, the fact that it's on Fox News immediately makes it NOT news and unreliable. Second, go find another forum to post you dumb ass shit. This is for Razorback sport, not Right Wing nut jobs agendas. Work harder and stop blaming government for your problems.

Fox and facts have never met. Can't have a rational conversation if you buy into the conspiracy theory that Fox is selling.

True...you should watch Chris Matthes and those at MSNBC that are "happy" that Hurricane Sandy hit and people died.....because the political gain for Obama was worth it. Their words...not mine.

I can respect that Jon bc every major news is biased no doubt. But with the numbers CNN had a very similar set but they were spinning it on how it was helping the lower tier economy make the same as the middle tier. So i guess its just all about how you look at it. But i can agree all news are biased...

Originally posted by stl590:
For starters, the fact that it's on Fox News immediately makes it NOT news and unreliable. Second, go find another forum to post you dumb ass shit. This is for Razorback sport, not Right Wing nut jobs agendas. Work harder and stop blaming government for your problems.
Ummm...aren't you referring to the wrong poltical affilitation?

Originally posted by stl590:
forum police

Term limits. Four yrs and out on your ass living off the same set of rules as the rest of us. Might actually read it and think about it before passing it if they knew it would apply to them. Sad thing is that it will never happen. Just counting down the days until there isn't enough people left working and paying into the system to cover those that don't. Just a matter of time.

When 109mil working americans are fitting the bill for 89mil supported by the government via Foodstamps/Welfare/Medicaid... the real realty is that its not sustainable, that is a fact. Its my opinion that the current administration doesn't care - neither do the majority of their followers...

The funniest part is "tax the rich" deal.. I don't make a Million dollars, so you would think I'd be all for a tax on those "fat cats".. until you look at in a serious way and realize that this tax increase will fund the government for a whopping 8 days. So, the entire basis of this president's fiscal cliff deal is more preposterous than the notion that the R side is holding the middle class hostage - as, there is no debating that a tax on people making $250k will hit a lot of small businesses.

The majority of voting Americans disagree, and the "stats" are so outrageously skewed, I feel as if I got dumber reading this.

Originally posted by chicks1244:
I can respect that Jon bc every major news is biased no doubt. But with the numbers CNN had a very similar set but they were spinning it on how it was helping the lower tier economy make the same as the middle tier. So i guess its just all about how you look at it. But i can agree all news are biased...
I'm a business major and economics minor. I get it. I really do. I'm probably as fiscally conservative as anyone you will find. Where I become disenfranchised with both parties is on social issues. Is what it is I suppose.

Absolute avalanche of bullshit ITT. Figure it will be deleted by the time I make any points though, and I doubt it would change anyone's mind anyway.

Millions would rather figure out a way to cheat the system than put their energy into a job. That's a fact. See it all the time. You can't beat Santa!

Originally posted by RazorvoirHogs:
Absolute avalanche of bullshit ITT. Figure it will be deleted by the time I make any points though, and I doubt it would change anyone's mind anyway.

May as well give it a go......

Dundee here.

I am surely not going into a political argument whatsoever as I am still an outsider looking in basically(I am a Citizen though).
I do not watch Fox for anything other then if a football game is on, as with my satellite the voices and the actual lips don't match up (some sort of delay which is really annoying). Anyway I also heard this as well as other stuff and it must have been from another network other then FOX as we plain and simple do not watch it.

The truth of the matter is that 20 million were on food stamps 8 years ago...and 80 million now. That's bad no matter who's in charge. We can't have a certain percentage of people work to support all the rest. It's doomed to eventually fail because sooner or later, those who are working will rebel and want their piece of the pie as well.

What we're going through right now is a disaster waiting to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT