ADVERTISEMENT

OT:King Samir Shabazz of the Black Panthers said today.....

Sir OinksAlot

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 11, 2004
" This time we're going to do it right. This time were not burning down our own neighborhoods, we're going to burn down whitey's hoods. We're going to make whitey feel the pain. We're going to kill them one by one men, girls and whitey kids."

Are these idiots serious? George Zimmerman isn't even a white man.

What do the mods have to do with this? What's wrong with bringing something that was in the news to the board?

The media is trying SO, SO hard to make this a black vs white racial thing. Zimmerman is clearly Hispanic......but that doesn't fit the liberal narrative. Race hustlers need a job.

Originally posted by Hendo Hog:
Mods are slacking IMO.
I see you updated the gifs in your sig....

stalone_and_patrick_swayze__gif.gif

Originally posted by treestandhog:
I agree. This should be almost enough for an arrest warrant.....verbal threat of terroristic acts.
I mean, right? My god.

Originally posted by JeanLucPiggard:

The media is trying SO, SO hard to make this a black vs white racial thing. Zimmerman is clearly Hispanic......but that doesn't fit the liberal narrative. Race hustlers need a job.
Hillary-2016-102314609394.jpeg

Originally posted by Sir OinksAlot:
" This time we're going to do it right. This time were not burning down our own neighborhoods, we're going to burn down whitey's hoods. We're going to make whitey feel the pain. We're going to kill them one by one men, girls and whitey kids."

They do not speak for the majority anymore, which is one of several reasons why they get no press. The Black Panther Party aren't even a blip on the radar. This is making a mountain of a mole hill.

Originally posted by CureAll:

Originally posted by Sir OinksAlot:

They do not speak for the majority anymore, which is one of several reasons why they get no press. The Black Panther Party aren't even a blip on the radar. This is making a mountain of a mole hill.
Agreed, and they damn sure don't speak for me. Just an individual dying for attention IMO.

Move this Crap to where it belongs. I really wish shlt stirring posts like this would stop on our Razorback sports board. I, like many others, come here to get away from the incessant bickering of a right vs left polarized society please keep your Fox News / NPR horse shlt out of here!

2 things....

1. SirOinks....not sure what you meant by your reply to my post....I was agreeing with you.

2. presid...macho....no one twisted your arm, a gun to your head, or any other threat to read or reply to this thread. I cannot understand people like you who gripe about a thread you hate when you could have clicked on any one of a 100 other threads you did like. This is EXACTLY what radical liberals love to do...if they don't like something then they'll be damned if anyone else who might b interested in it will get to enjoy it either. Its quite simple.....go to another thread. Be mature......don't crap on someone else's newspaper just because you don't like it.

Originally posted by President_Camacho:
Move this Crap to where it belongs. I really wish shlt stirring posts like this would stop on our Razorback sports board. I, like many others, come here to get away from the incessant bickering of a right vs left polarized society please keep your Fox News / NPR horse shlt out of here!
Every major news network is full of shit. Dont act like its just Fox or NPR. If you want to know whats actually going on, you have to read them all, dig a little, and use your brain to decide whats actually plausible and rational. Too few people do that. Its easy to be a follower preaching one side or the other. Its much more difficult to be an independent mind.

Re: OT:King Samir Shabazz of the Black Panthers said today.....

President_Camacho posted on 7/10/2013...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts like this are when I go looking for the LIKE button as if I was on Facebook. Thank u for saying what I was thinking President_ Camacho....well, kinda what I was thinking :)

That dude is just a nut. If he was going to be arrested for terrorist threats it would've have last year when he said this:

If Blacks want to be free, Shabazz explained, "you're going to have to kill some of these babies, just born three sec­onds ago. You're going to have to go into the God damn nurs­ery and just throw a damn bomb in the damn nurs­ery and just kill every­thing white in sight that ain't right."

Later in his rant, Shabazz describes how white churches are also a legit­i­mate tar­get: "We gonna need preach­ers going into the cracker churches throw­ing hand grenades on early Sun­day morn­ing when the cracker got his hands up, 'please white Jesus!' Well we gonna throw a bomb in that God damn church, burn up the cracker, burn up the cracker Jesus, and burn up some cracker white supremacy."

Originally posted by President_Camacho:
Wow. You sound exactly what you are stereotyping, congratulations. I don't even know the last time I watched Fox News either. I read. I read this online.

Go back to your hypocritical stereotyping though.

This idiot needs to be gotten rid of like they used to do. People like this keep racism going and don't deserve to breathe our air....white black purple or pink.

Shabazz used to be such a great football player too, such a shame IMVHO.

If the black panthers start burning things because a Hispanic man is acquitted, they might meet a bit of resistance from the Hispanic community.

I saw them Black Panthers come to town one time some intimidating looking guys. The press loves this stuff a race riot is at least 10-12 days of no brainer news. I know some people are consumed by race Im glad Im from a place where it has never been a issue seems like people just like or dislike others here ofr who they are not the color of their skin. The time the BP came to town was a police related issue which turned out to be nothing

Originally posted by mikedamone:
That dude is just a nut. If he was going to be arrested for terrorist threats it would've have last year when he said this:

If Blacks want to be free, Shabazz explained, "you're going to have to kill some of these babies, just born three sec­onds ago. You're going to have to go into the God damn nurs­ery and just throw a damn bomb in the damn nurs­ery and just kill every­thing white in sight that ain't right."

Later in his rant, Shabazz describes how white churches are also a legit­i­mate tar­get: "We gonna need preach­ers going into the cracker churches throw­ing hand grenades on early Sun­day morn­ing when the cracker got his hands up, 'please white Jesus!' Well we gonna throw a bomb in that God damn church, burn up the cracker, burn up the cracker Jesus, and burn up some cracker white supremacy."
You sure this wasn't a Richard Pryor skit?

Originally posted by Becca7:
This idiot needs to be gotten rid of like they used to do. People like this keep racism going and don't deserve to breathe our air....white black purple or pink.
Hell of a first post right here

Sorry to break up your black panthuh parday (in my best forest gump voice)

Originally posted by HawgsRUs:

Originally posted by mikedamone:

You sure this wasn't a Richard Pryor skit?
You see the recent documentary on Showtime or Max on Pryor? Knew the dude was crazy, but damn....

No one cares about the New Black Panther Party. Their membership is basically nonexistent and they are the exact opposite of the Real Black Panther Party that started in 1966 and was wiped out by the FBI and CIA because they actually had influence and power. NO one gives a shit about the New Black Panther Party, especially black people

My history/entomology lesson for the day .... the term CRACKER comes from the sound of a whip cracking while it is plied, not from the baked flat-bread.

Originally posted by HollywoodHawg:
Re: OT:King Samir Shabazz of the Black Panthers said today.....

President_Camacho posted on 7/10/2013...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts like this are when I go looking for the LIKE button as if I was on Facebook. Thank u for saying what I was thinking President_ Camacho....well, kinda what I was thinking :)
Ok guys. Whatever you say. Stick your head in the sand and everything goes away, right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT