ADVERTISEMENT

OT Our vast country

I can't believe some people are part of the same gene pool...a clear indication that their family tree is a stick...

This is so far out of scale and is completely wrong...just look at the orange image on the right...that's NORTH AMERICA - which the US is only a PART of...either someone is joking, or they need to do some research on geography...this is disturbing...

Uh oh - Looks like your'e not in a good mood today and borderline angry while on the internet.

Not sure what there is to argue about here. It's all in color and plain to see to. I admitted my error, saying that the picture is wrong because it includes Florida. I have since said since Florida is not part of the US, the depiction is incorrect on that part, but everything else has be confirmed by my friend who studies cartology. He would know.

Uh oh - Looks like your'e not in a good mood today and borderline angry while on the internet.

Not sure what there is to argue about here. It's all in color and plain to see to. I admitted my error, saying that the picture is wrong because it includes Florida. I have since said since Florida is not part of the US, the depiction is incorrect on that part, but everything else has be confirmed by my friend who studies cartology. He would know.

^^^Thinks he's funny^^^

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT