ADVERTISEMENT

Please Beat The Fake Army

Sep 29, 2008
I'm brand new to the WPS group. Our daughter is a freshman and member of the marching band. My wife and I are graduates of Oklahoma State and are employed here. Our daughter is loving her experience as a Hog and we are learning new traditions, yells, etc. (I'm not sure I can do the WPS but I'm trying...it's kinda weird if you're not from there but I also hate our Orange Power chant...zzzz).

So I'm not a fan of Tx A&M, they are among my two teams that I don't like at all (yes, the other is ou). Please, oh please, don't let them win!! WPS!!

I'm brand new to the WPS group. Our daughter is a freshman and member of the marching band. My wife and I are graduates of Oklahoma State and are employed here. Our daughter is loving her experience as a Hog and we are learning new traditions, yells, etc. (I'm not sure I can do the WPS but I'm trying...it's kinda weird if you're not from there but I also hate our Orange Power chant...zzzz).

So I'm not a fan of Tx A&M, they are among my two teams that I don't like at all (yes, the other is ou). Please, oh please, don't let them win!! WPS!!

Welcome aboard!

You're a bit late, they screwed up and let a winnable game get away from them. Most only seem to blame the coaches but even if we had the best coaching staff in the world it's still up to the players to step up and perform on the field so plenty of blame for everyone, losses are as much a team effort (or lack of effort from what I've seen so far) than wins are.

Glad to hear your daughter is enjoying her experience and welcome to you and her to the Razorback family. I'm old enough to remember when we played OSU and Tulsa on an almost regular basis but I can't recall any Orange Power chant. Is that something fairly new?

Reactions: GreenEggPoke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT